Sunday, 26 May 2013

Trees doing what?

Some of you may have noticed some recent blogs that show trees 'eating' signs attached to them (www.idlersquest.com) is one of the blogs but I have also seen others.

This is my addition to the list, this tree fancied a handrail for its lunch!


I walked a stretch of the Warks Avon this morning that is new to me, it looks very nice indeed and a different river compared to my usual upper haunt, this section has everything, weirs, fast runs, slow deeper runs, snaggy sections, the lot. I am planning on fishing the stretch on June 16th, not until the evening until dusk, hopefully the banks will be quieter by then (who am I kidding) but there is so much to choose from I will find somewhere. I am currently having a 14ft power float rod made by Mick Holgate - www.kingfisherrods.co.uk  that will be ready in a week or so, the plan for the 16th will be a nice pacey swim with float rod in hand.
I am heading to South Africa tomorrow night for a whistle stop 3 day tour with work, Johannesburg, East London & Cape Town are being taken in before a 7am arrival back at Heathrow on Friday morning, I think I will be in need of some sleep when I get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment